2. Use the 24 GHz RF sensor to detect the side/rear of the vehicle and move the object to the blind spot in the detection area.
3. The system acts as a control unit (LED computer), two microwave radar sensors, two blind area monitors (or LED lights), a buzzer, and a wiring harness, which is the perfect combination of microwave radar sensors and computers.
4. Vehicle rearview mirrors have blind spots, which can easily endanger driving safety! When BSM BSD millimeter-wave radar is installed in your car, as long as there are moving objects in the rear of the vehicle, the LED lights will flash, no matter in the day, night or even in the snow. The sound signal reminds the driver to be careful when changing lanes to avoid the possibility of a side collision.
2. Our blind area monitoring can distinguish stationary and moving objects. Fixed objects do not alarm. Vehicles, pedestrians, bicycles, and motorcycles in moving states will have alarms when they are monitored.
3. Blind zone monitoring starts when the car starts. When you open the door, if there are cars, pedestrians, and motorcycles in the rear, they will be monitored and the alarm will be accurate.
4. When waiting for traffic lights: the rear car is stationary after stopping, and the blind area will not alarm.
5. Normal driving: when the rear car is slower than us, there is no danger of collision, no alarm; similarly, when we overtake, the speed is faster than the rear car, no alarm.
Type: Millimeter Wave Radar Blind Zone Monitoring Vehicle Lane Change Assistance（BSD BSM)
Voltage: 12 V.
Maximum power: 5 W (maximum)
Working temperature: -40° + 85°
Storage temperature: -40° + 85°
Waterproof rating: IP67K
Detection range: lateral distance: 0.3m-4m; rear lateral distance: 0.3m-10m.
Detection range accuracy: 96 Alarm range: 0.3m-10m
Alarm system accuracy: 96
Method 1 => The LED lights up.
Method 2 => The LED flashes and beeps.